Arias, Ambers, and IPAs
Baltimore Concert Opera continues its popular new performance series this season, Thirsty Thursdays at the Opera. Arias, Ambers and IPAs will feature local brews from Brewhouse No. 16 and Peabody Heights Brewery. Top-flight professional opera singers will perform operatic highlights paired with energetic and informative commentary and fun facts about themselves and the music. At the same time, you will be able to enjoy new Baltimore beers interspersed throughout the evening - specially planned to go with the music. The events will be casual, relaxed evenings in our beautiful, inviting atmosphere in the Grand Ballroom of the Engineers Club in the heart of Mount Vernon. This event sold out last season, so be sure to get your tickets early!
- Details: $25 ticket includes live music and tastings of 6 beers ($30 at the door). Cash bar will be open if the drink du jour isn’t your thing.
- When: Doors open at 7:30pm for the 8pm event.
- Where: Grand Ballroom of The Engineers Club, 11 West Mount Vernon Pl, Baltimore, MD, 21201 (lots of public transportation and parking options nearby!)
- Good to know: All music is sung in original languages with projected English translations.
Baltimore Concert Opera does not promote underage drinking. Thirsty Thursdays patrons must be 21 years of age or older.
- Donata Cucinotta, soprano
- Alexandra Rodrick, mezzo-soprano
- Tim Augustin, tenor
- Matthew Curran, bass
- Justina Lee, pianist
Many thanks to our official Hotel Sponsor: Hotel Indigo