As Baltimore Concert Opera approaches its tenth consecutive season beginning in September 2018, the company announces the creation of its new Advisory Council:
- Suzanne Balaes-Blair (Archdiocese of Baltimore)
- J Austin Bitner (Engineers Club, 4th VP of AGMA)
- Michael Blair (Cummings & Co. Realtors)
- David Dimmock (Northrup Grumman, retired)
- Mimi Hatch (MIS Training Institute; Opera Southwest)
- Erika Juengst (Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health)
- Maureen Ober Renner (Notre Dame of Maryland University, Loyola University)
- Steven White (Metropolitan Opera)
“We are proud to welcome this impressive group of individuals, all of whom are passionate about BCO, to join us in supporting the company’s mission. We are fortunate to have these eight council members, each bringing immense talent, energy and fresh perspective to BCO,” shares Executive Director, Julia Cooke. Several Advisory Council appointees are past BCO board members, giving them a strong understanding of the organization and its strategic plan. Members of the Advisory Council will support the staff, board of directors, and the organization from a broad perspective, adding to the long-term stability of the company.
WELCOME TO OUR NEW ADVISORY COUNCIL MEMBERS!